Tuition and Financial Aid
2018-2019 TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULE
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $300 per student is due April 1st and paid through Smart Tuition. Families with more than one student enrolled at AHC will pay the enrollment fee for Student #1 and non-refundable tuition deposits for each additional student.
1st – 5th
6th – 8th
9th – 12th
- Non-refundable Student Fees include Smart Tuition fees, MAP testing fees, textbook fees, Yearbook, and Library fees.
- High School student fees also include PSAT testing fees and Lab fees.
- Not included in student fees: $350.00 camp fees for middle and high school, AP test fees, sports and field trip fees, Senior graduation fee.
|All tuition payments are managed through Smart Tuition. Online account access and live customer support are provided.
A fee of $55.00 is charged for late payments.
|PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS|
|PLAN A (Student fees and 1 payment) Student fees due June 1st, tuition due in full July 1st.|
(1% discount on tuition)
PLAN B (Student fees and 2 payments) Student fees due June 1st, tuition payments: July 1st & December 1st.
PLAN C (Student fees and 11 payments) Student fees due June 1st; tuition payments: July – May.
The non-refundable international student application fee is $3,000.00. The fee for the I-20 visa is $3,000.00, but is refundable if a visa is not granted.
A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $3,000.00 per student is due April 1st, 2018. This is a deposit on tuition. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is due in full by July 1st, 2018. Please click HERE for wiring instructions or request the instructions from Director of Admissions, Anna Valladares, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A delinquent account may result in your child/children being suspended until the balance is paid in full.
Not included in tuition: $350.00 camp fees for middle and high school, AP test fees, sports and field trip fees.
Alma Heights Christian School offers families with demonstrated need the opportunity to apply for financial aid. To determine whether a family qualifies, complete the FAST (Financial Aid for Student Tuition) application and submit a copy of your federal tax return for the past year by March 1st.
The financial aid committee meets in March. Families are notified of their financial aid award the third Monday in March.
- Financial aid cannot be used to resolve bad debt carried over from a previous year. Families with delinquent accounts will not be considered for financial aid.
The application is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and 24/7 helpline are provided. Please do not call the school with questions. The charge for the application is $43.00 and needs to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
2. After completing the online application you will be required to mail* your previous year tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806-2594
*Including Alma Heights Name on the outside of the envelope will ensure faster processing of your application.
Extended Care Program
- Morning Drop Off: Sign your child in for drop off before 8:00AM, a 15 minute minimum charge applies.
- Afternoon Pick Up: Sign out your child and write the time clearly as this becomes the basis for invoicing.
- Please remember to contact the school office when you have an address or phone number change. If someone other than a parent / guardian is picking up your child a prior call to the school office, call after hours #, or written notification is required.
- K-5 School Office: Kathy Slyter (650) 359-0555
- 6th-8th School Office: Patricia Relatado (650) 355-1935 Opt. 5
- After Hours # (831) 713-7698
- Parents will receive billing for Extended Care for the month on the 1st through Smart Tuition.
- Invoices are due on the 1st of each month and considered late after the 5th.
- Charges are billed in 15 minute increments at the rate of $6.00 per hour.
- Kinder siblings are charged after 2:25PM on Wednesdays & 3:15PM on M.,T.,Th., & F.
- Late pick up rate: $15.00 every 15 minutes, applicable after 5:30PM.
- Please Note this after hours phone # (831) 713-7698 to get through to ex-care workers.